Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Maha Shiva Ratri to you all…:)



Pashupatinath Temple at Maha Shiva Ratri of 1999…taken with friend camera, so I did not remember what camera model was it, but it was by Pentax that I am sure I know. He was taking photographs and asks me to hold his camera for a minute, so I ask him if I can able to take one shoot so he said yes and this is what I got….just one shoot and it was lovely. I do not know about you but for me this photograph is one of the beauties. In 2004, Rajiv hand over an envelope and there was this photograph at the size of 6 x 8 print….and I ask for the negative and he told me that this photograph negatives were stolen….along with his that “Pentex” camera in Delhi airport….but he have that photo as print so gave me my work….:)
Do not know, what film was used? In 2006, Scanned on very cheap scanner from 6 x 8 size print….:)
May the Lord Shiva fulfill you every dreams…and make you happy…forever….: )
Happy Maha Shiva Ratri to you all…:)

Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka

No comments: