Sunday, January 03, 2010

NEPALPHOTOGRAPHY.org presents “Photo Kavya – फोटोकाव्य” ….

NEPALPHOTOGRAPHY.org presents “Photo Kavya – फोटोकाव्य” ….by Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka

Today was very special day for me and I hope for many other peoples too …. Today was the beginning of the first photography exhibition of NEPALPHOTOGRAPHY.org - “Photo Kavya – फोटोकाव्य”. It was not just that, I was part of the exhibition that put smile on my face but as seeing the people united they can change a lot of things and Photo Kavya is one of that things.

I just want to thanks everyone who was part of Photo Kavya in any way.

Thank you all.

Photo Kavya is on display from 3rd January to 9th January, 2010 at Nepal Art Council, Babar Mahal, Kathmandu, Nepal. If you are around than do give us a visit.

Thank you.

Photo Kavya फोटोकाव्य

Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka

No comments: